Tuesday 3 December 2013

Just Over Two Weeks Left

Finally, exam week is over!

It's nice to know that I have normal lessons again, less stressful than exams but I'm still so so tired. It kind of sucks that we get the grades back already this week though because I know I haven't done well in a couple of exams and therefore I'd rather put off seeing how badly I have done. However, I shouldn't be complaining because I at least I don't have exams anymore (for the moment).

This week is not without its deadlines and stresses, though. Tomorrow, I have my english oral after school and I really don't feel like I'm prepared enough. It's 15% of my grade and I really want to do well so that I have a good amount of my final grade done and I know it's bringing up the rest of my grade, not down. Therefore, I'll be working on that in a frenzy this evening.
I also have my geography fieldwork final draft due tomorrow. I've already finished it but I don't like my it. I want to make changes but I don't have time this evening as english feels the most important - most difficult.

All I can say is that I'm most definitely looking forward to our christmas break in about 2 and a half weeks time. Then I can sleep, work on everything I have to work on and relax in the sun when I go to Cape Verde

No comments:

Post a Comment