Monday 30 December 2013

Winter Break

It's christmas, which is lovely because it means that I can sleep to 11 and have somewhat of a social life! However, it's also pretty scary because I know IB is nearing its end and I really have to start doing more revising so that I'm fully prepared for the exams in a few months.

I got my report card back two weeks ago and I was pleasantly suprised. Although the teachers warned us tht our grades would most likely be worse this term, I was at the same amount of points total. I lost a point in history and english but gained to in biology so I was definitely proud of myself. Especially considering I know I can do better in english and history but I really did work hard to improve my biology grade.

To keep up my decent grades I plan on getting back on track with my work load as there's only a bit more than a week left of the break now. In this time I plan to finish as many of my internal assessments as possible so that I don't have them riding over my shoulders when I should be studying for the actual exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment