Monday 30 September 2013

Hectic

The past two weeks have been so hectic. I'm starting to understand what the last years grade 12's meant when they said that this year is a lot of work.
I have essay's due in pretty much every lesson and if not an essay, it's an IA. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to be able to have any sort of social life, considering the weekend that just past I spent only doing schoolwork and everyday after school I've had at least 4-5 hours of work to do. It sucks but I know it's worth it.
I want to study Law or politics after my gap year so I know it's important I get a good work ethic now so I won't make life more difficult for myself when I get to uni.

However, we did have a four day break last week, which was really refreshing. Even if I still have a lot of work due (Geo, Bio, History, English) and I had to spend my breaking doing it, I was at least able to get fully rested. I went to sleep at 11/12 every night and woke up at 10. I'm feeling a lot less stressed after the weekend too because I know I'm rested and able to do all my work.

IB is hard but I'm more than half way through conquering it!

No comments:

Post a Comment